Do you need help?
Is it not possible for you to go to the supermarket? Do you have an urgent computer question? Would you like to have somebody to talk to? Let us know what you need help with:
We will search a suitable volunteer for you.
How can you contact us?
- Call 0800 670 10 (from 9:00 until 17:00 on workdays)
We treat all the requests and we contact you when we have found a suitable volunteer. We treat all requests strictly confidentially.
Do you want to help?
Do your neighbours want to help?
Click here to download a cardthat you can put in the mailbox of your neighbours to offer your help.
Do you want to spread the word about Antwerpen Helps in your neighbourhood?
Click here for a flyer of poster that you can print at home. You can also request printed flyers or posters here link.
An employee will deliver the flyers or posters to your work or home address and put them in your mailbox.
Would you like to help more? Then register as a volunteer.
- Below you can see the different volunteering activities.
- Choose an activity.
- Click on the picture and register.
What happens once you register?
- We look for the person who you could use your help the most.
- We communicate his or her contact information to you.
- You contact the person that needs your help.
What do you need to be careful with when offering your help?
Follow these hygiene rules so that you don't get sick yourself:
- You must be healthy.
- If you have a fever, a dry cough, a sore throat or if you feel tired, then you can't help.
- Make arrangements by phone or digitally.
- Do not touch anyone.
- Keep a distance of 1.50 m between you and others.
- Wash your hand before and after your visit.
- Be careful with vulnerable people from an at-risk group.*.
* For whom is corona particularly dangerous?
Some people are even more vulnerable to corona:
- You are older than 65 years old
- You have a serious illness such as diabetes or problems with your heart, lungs or kidneys
- Your immune system is weaker: in that case your body can struggle to cope with diseases.
Free insurance for volunteers
Do you want an insurance? How?
You are insured until 31th May 2020 at 20:00.