Do you need help?
The City of Leuven is bringing together al requests for help. Let us know what your needs are via:
- Fill in the online form
- In need of day care for children (health care providers only): fill in the online form
- If you have questions about remote learning or practising Dutch: fill in the online form
- Email to Leuven.email@example.com
- Call 016 27 27 72 or call the free number 0800 16 916
We will look at every request and contact you when we have found a matching volunteer.
All requests are treated as strictly confidential.
How can you help?
- First help the people in your direct environment (neighbours, family, friends).
- Do you want to do more?
Sign up as a volunteer.
All requests for assistance are listed below. Click a category and offer your assistance.
After signing up on 'Leuven Helpt' you are automatically covered by the ‘Vlaanderen Helpt!’ insurance (or other insurance) for your activities from 8:00 to 20:00.
- If you have suffered damage, please notify by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
Are you looking for general information about the coronacrisis?
Please check the website of the city of Leuven.