Stapje in de wereld wants everyone - and especially vulnerable people who are bravely making ends meet on a shoestring budget - to have a chance to enjoy a wonderful holiday. These holidays are organised together with them. We work towards personal empowerment and self-reliance.
Since several volunteers are over the age of 65 and are unable to assist in the holidays because of the applicable corona measures, Stapje in de wereld is looking for activity leaders, cooks and hygiene assistants.
- If you would like to join us, then we will meet you and have a chat lasting about an hour and a half.
- You are insured as a volunteer.
- If you belong to the target group (debt mediation, living wage, full scholarship, disabled), you will receive a volunteer’s allowance.
- You will not have any expenses during the holidays.
- 25-31 July: cycling holiday from Leuven via Namur to the Saxifrage in Boussu-lez-Walcourt with 20 young people aged 11-14: 2 activity leaders sought
- 9-14 August: family holiday in Bredene, 10 to 12 families together: 2 cooks, 2 hygiene assistants and 2 activity leaders sought
- 2-6 September: 55+ holiday in the Langhof Zuienkerke farmhouse with 34 people: 3 chefs sought