The City of Leuven wants to help caretakers by providing them with day care for their children in the coming weeks.
We are looking for 1 fixed volunteer per home per family, only when:
there are no day care options in the family's 'contact bubble' (people the family has contact with on a daily basis)
the children's regular day care service or school is unable to provide day care (closed, non-operating hours...)
What do you do?
You volunteer to offer day care to caretakers' children in their home. You babysit, you do not do any domestic/household chores.
After you sign up, the City will call you for a screening. After a positive screening we will match you with a family in need of day care assistance.
- You are between 18 and 60 years old
- You have a recent extract from the judicial record (model 2)
- This extract can be requested with: your electronic e-ID card (electronic identity card) and an electronic card reader. Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you do not have an electronic card reader). Attach a scan or photograph of your identity card.
- You are experienced in babysitting/day care for children/ children's animation...
- You are not in an at-risk group: decreased immunity, chronic condition (heart, kidneys, lungs...), diabetes, pregnancy...
- You are in good general health
- You are not ill: no runny nose/cough/sore throat/fever...
- You have not been in any risk areas
- You have not had any contact with people who have recently been in a risk area