In June, thousands of Leuven students will be sitting for an exam period in times when things are very different from what they used to be. Above all, KULeuven wants to offer its students a safe exam period in which strict rules of physical distancing are applied. The City of Leuven would like to support the university in this regard in the coming weeks. To achieve this, we are looking for volunteers who would like to volunteer to keep the student flows in the exam halls on track.
How can you help?
- As a volunteer, you assist students in and out of the auditoriums and exam halls. You hand out face masks and demonstrate the use of hand sanitiser. Together with other volunteers, you ensure the right flow of students inside and outside the buildings.
- The exams will take place from 2 June through 5 July. You can make yourself available for various different parts of the day, either including or excluding the weekend. You take on the role of steward at one of the KULeuven locations in Leuven, Heverlee, Gasthuisberg, OHL or the Brabanthal.
- Naturally, KULeuven ensures that you can do so under safe conditions.
Profile of the volunteer
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You have good general health and do not show any symptoms of COVID-19 illness.
- You have the necessary sense of responsibility and willingness to act.
What happens after you apply?
- Register via the KULeuven link.
- KULeuven will contact you.
Submit your application as a volunteer by completing the